Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cheriw

Default 2nd Axes - primary series data of only 1 series disappears!

I have a chart with 4 (2 lines & 2 bars) series of data, 3 (2 lines & 1
bar)referencing the primary axis and the other bar is supposed to reference
the secondary axis. When I format this series, the primary bar series
overlaps the 2nd bar series - they should be 2 separate bar graphs. How do I
fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

You need to use some hidden column series to keep the visible columns from
overlapping:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

Do the columns first, then add the line chart data, and convert them to line
series (Excel will add them as columns). To change them, and make your own
custom combination chart, select a series, and on the Chart menu, use Chart
Type to select an appropriate line chart style.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services