unprotect cell shading

Default How can I activate cell shading in a protected worksheet?

I protected the spreadsheet that I was working on except for some cells that
needed to be accessed by other employees. But I could not color shade the
unprotected cells when worksheet protection is activated.
Frank Kabel

Hi
in Excel 2002 you can allow formatting in the 'Tools - Protection'
dialog

--
Regards
Frank Kabel