Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel 2007 does not open to full screen size

Well, it does much of the time, but every so often it does not. I like
working with the worksheet full screen size. Sometimes I'll minimize the
size to allow two different thing to be viewed at once, but I always click
the full size icon in the upper right before I save and close down.

For some reason I sort of remember clicking on a box in Excel 2003 that will
allow Excel to always open full screen. I can not find that option in 2007.
I tried the Big Round icon in the upper left corner then into Excel Options
Tabs. But can not see where I can do what I did with 2003.

Your help is appreciated.