Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I create a dropdown list to select multiple items

I need to crease a dependent list where the use can select multiple options
to the validation selection. for example, my list contains each state, the
dependent list contains the counties for each state. I need to lelect, All
counties, One county or individualy select as many as applies.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To select multiple items from a data validation list, you can use
programming. There's a sample file he

Under Data Validation, look for 'DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from
Dropdown List'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures