Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default import Excel 2003 file into Outlook 2003 - NO NAMED RANGES??

Hello:
I don't know Excel at all. I am trying to import an Excel 2003 address file
into Outlooks 2003, but I get the error message that the file has NO NAMED
RANGES. I vaguely remember something about *highlighting from the upper
right box to the lower left box in the file, but I don't know what to do
then. Can someone help me with this? Or is there another way to achieve
"named ranges" so I can import this file? Thanks.
--
lewisma9