Stewart

Default Making pick list conditional on selection from previous pick list

I would like to know how to make a pick list (a "list" of names) conditional
on what was picked in the previous column pick list (e.g. of the 4 main areas
of a plant (pick list/ column A), there are anywhere from 3 to 5 sections
within each main area. I would like to format/program the second pick list
(coumn B) to only show the list of sections corresponding to the 'main area'
selected in column A. Then I need to do this for a third pick list (specific
equipment). If you have an example, it would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Norman Jones

Hi Stewart,

See Debra Dalgleish's Dependent List page at:

See also XlDybnamic's page on Dependent Dropdowns:

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

---
Regards,
Norman