username22

Default Make excel run large spreadsheets faster

For those of you who run large spreadsheets with or without VBA, I think
everyone will agree they are much too slow

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Naz

Yeah make larger worksheets run faster !!
I once ran a test of Excel v Lotus 1-2-3 only to find 1-2-3 can handle
vlookups and array equivalents significantly faster than Excel.

--

Naz,