Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Performing A break even analysis

I am trying to peform a break even and sensitivity analysis using an input
area, data chart and a chart to present the information. I have fixed costs,
variable costs (one in each that are combo boxes that I change) and a selling
price that is variable. ANY guidance on doing this would be appreciated. Its
for my final assignment in a university course.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In EXCEL 2007 take the following actions:-

1. Hit the F 1 key.

This should launch Excel Help.

2. In the Search box towards the top left hand corner type the following
(exactly):-

"even"

3. Hit carriage return to enter the command.

4. There is an item towards the bottom of the first page called:-

Analyze business results with Excel 2007

Click on the above to launch the topic.

This seems to have all the information that you require.

Please hit yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.