Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RW RW is offline

Default double click on cell that have link, Excel will jump to the refere

I would like to know how can I doulble click on cell that have link, Excel
will automatically jump to the tab that is connect to the link.
e.g tab "summary" cell A2 = 40 (this number is link from a tab call "data 1"
cell B10), when one double click on A2 it will automatically jump to the tab
"data 1 cell B10
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsOptionsEdit. Uncheck "edit directly in cell".

Double-click A2 to jump to data1 B10

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP