Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Number in cell increase with increase in font size.

I have a number in a cell say 10.5 in 12 point font size. If I increas the
font size to say 14 point the number in the cell also increases. Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could it be that the value isn't really changing, but the column is no longer
wide enough to display the decimal places?

If the number is formatted as general, excel will display as much as it can--but
round the number and display that.

Try widening the column to see if that helps.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Aint you clever!!

Thanks a lot. I thought there was a problem with rthe prgramme. Once again
thanks for tha advice.

Peter