Selena

Default How do I export an Excel spreadsheet to Pocket PC (Pocket Excel)?.

Hi, I'm having trouble exporting a budget spreadsheet from Excel (on desktop)
to my pocket PC (pocket excel). Tried copying and pasting but an error
message reads: Cannot convert file. The process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process. I have no idea what that means.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Selena
Debra Dalgleish

Is the file password protected? There's information in the following
MSKB article:

WinCE Err Msg: Cannot Convert File <Filename
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=184064

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List