JJ

Default How do i copy columns of data in notepad into excel?

I have a several large columns of data stored in notepad. The columns are all
next to each other. I need to put column 1 in column A in excel and column 2
into column B in excel etc. Copy and paste does not work. I cant just
highlight one column I end up highlighting all 6 columns! If a just copy a
paste all the data, the entire data just goes into column A of excel, and I
can not perform any excel functions on the data. HELP! This is extremely
annoying, I am beginning to think the only way is to copy each bit of data by
hand into excel, but there over 1000 items!!!