Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting up Excel to print only selected cells

Hi,

I'm trying to make an Invoice template in Excel 2007.

I would like to print out onto 3-part pre-printed forms. So I would like to
set up a template where the user inputs the data and only the cells with the
inputted data would print onto the forms.

I looked at various pre-made invoice templates but none are set up to do
what I'm asking.

Is it possible to print only selected cells in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can select the range to print, then use:
File|Print (or the equivalent in xl2007)
and then choose Selection in the "Print What" portion of that dialog.

--

Dave Peterson