chiefdean13

Default Why are my nested sub-totals are displaying incorrectly?

I have up to four nested sub-totals however my last nested sub-total is
printing after the category sub-total. Both sub-totals are correct just
displayed. The first grouping has two nested sub-totals and is correct the
second grouping only has one nested sub-total and the category sub-total and
starts the incorrect display. From then on all categories are incorrectly
diplayed. I've never had this happen before and now I'm confused how to let
the system do its job. I could cut and paste but I shouldn't have to.