Cgbilliar

Default Naming & renaming a sheet tab

Hi

I have a workbook that contains 12 sheets. The 1st sheet is a Help sheet,
The 2nd sheet is a Team Data sheet and the 3rd through 12th sheets are 10
individual player's, player 1 through player 10.

In the team data sheet when I fill in a player's name in cell F6 (
John Doe ) for instance I would like for that to appear in the Tab of player 1
sheet (I don't want to add new sheets I just want the name that's in team data
sheet F6 cell to rename the tab of player 1 sheet) and so on for each player.
F7 in the Tab of player 2 sheet
F8 in the Tab of player 3 sheet
F9 in the Tab of player 4 sheet
F10 in the Tab of player 5 sheet