Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen

Default Page Orientation

I scanned a few documents on an image scanner and inserted the images into
Word (2003). The first 2 pages are landscape, the 3rd page is portrait and
the 4th is landscape. Is it possible to change the page orientation page by
page?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen

I'm sorry, this should not be in Excel - This is a Microsoft Word question -
I'll switch it to Word.