Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default why does excel ask to save changes when none have been made?

when I go to exit excel it asks to save changes even if none have been made.
It only happens on one networked pc, so must be due to a setting in excel on
that pc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/274500/

--
Jim
"tre6bor" wrote in message
| when I go to exit excel it asks to save changes even if none have been
made.
| It only happens on one networked pc, so must be due to a setting in excel
on
| that pc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It might be automatically refreshing a lookup field or a data
somewhere. The two machines obviously are not configured exactly the
same.

Barb