Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lee lee is offline

Default Data Validation - Multiple Places Changing

I have some Data Validation I have used on a template worksheet that then
gets repeated over and over in a workbook. Different users then fill out the
worksheets. I want to change the input message that appears for the Data
Validation screen for all the workshhets at the same time rather than one at
a time. Group editing the worksheets does not allow me to do this. Is there
any way to do this???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could change the data validation input message on one sheet.
Then, copy the changed cell
Select all the worksheets
Select the cells where you want the revised validation
Choose EditPaste Special, select Validation, click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures