Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Caluculating and Posting to a summary sheet

Hello,

This is my first time to use this tool so I hope I don't sound like an
idiot. I really need some help so I guess I will try it

I have a list of 158 accounts that I want to perform a financial
calculation on. The data needed for the calculation is in a table and I have
linked it to a drop down box. So when I pick an account in the drop down, an
offset command is used to populated the data in my model and calculate the
metric I need. What I am looking for is a macro that will run through all 158
and post them to a summary sheet. SInce the ouput is based on a drop dwon, I
think the first ouput sumary would need to be pasted as a value, but I am not
sure. I also don't know how to make the ouputs paste one below the other. I
would really appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank You

To Old to learn
--
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
It's easier to help if you can be more specific.

What data is in the data table?
What cells and rows are involved?
Is the summary for all 158 accounts?
Will there ever be more than 158 accounts
What do you want the summary to look like?

I don't understand how the drop down relates to a summary.

Do you want to build the summary only for the accounts you choose in
the dropdown? If so, it seems that you'll need a command button to add
the accounts to the summary.

Dan