Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chickaleeka

Default How do I change my typing from horizontal to vertical

I am making a chart and I do not know how to make some of my boxes go from
horizontal typing to vertical.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
woon san

Hi,

Select the Cells that are place horozontally..
Select = Copy

Choose a new cell (Cell where you wish the vertical input to start
from)
then choose Paste Special = Transpose.

;)

--
woon san
woon san's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28790

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Neil M

highlight the cells you want vertical text in first

select formatcells
Click the alignment tab and on the right you can adjust the text from 0 to
90 degrees. You can also select "wrap text" if you have alot of text to type
in one cell. Or you can try shrink to fit.
There are many other options here as far as centering the text or aligning
right or left.

Neil