Amanda

Default Copying result of formula into another worksheet???

I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht if the
formula is not used...hard to explain...

D10=Sum(A1:A5)

I want to transfer D10 to wksht Data E12, however if there is no data in
A1:A5, I want E12 to remain blank.

It looks like it is reading the formula, so it places a "0" or a "-"....

Any ideas?

Chip Pearson

Amanda,

Try a formula like

=IF(COUNT(A1:A5)=0,"",SUM(A1:A5))

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Amanda" wrote in message
I am having problems copying a formula result into another wksht
if the
formula is not used...hard to explain...

D10=Sum(A1:A5)

I want to transfer D10 to wksht Data E12, however if there is
no data in
A1:A5, I want E12 to remain blank.

It looks like it is reading the formula, so it places a "0" or
a "-"....

Any ideas?

Amanda

Thanks! That worked!!