jharkins

Default Linking 2 sheets

I have to sheets that have various linked information. Does anyone know
how i can insert a row in one sheet and have that same row be
insertered in the other sheet by just doing it once? I dont know if i
am clear but i thought i would give it a shot. And also can u make it
to where it will automatically number the row even when a row is
inserted in the middle? Like have A.1.1, A.1.2... Any help would be
most appreciated

--
jharkins
jharkins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25656

Ray A

If the sheets are in the same workbook you can group them. Activate one sheet
and hold down the Ctrl key and activate the second one, or as many as you
like. Now all entries on the top sheet apply to all other active sheets.
HTH