Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chewy

Default Drop Down Menu and multiple results

G'day,

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows and columns. (name, location,
service, business type). I want to have two drop down menus for location and
service. Based on the combination selected I would like all rows that meet
this criteria returned below the drop down menus. One sheet with all
possible data results and another sheet with the drop down menus that would
return the appropriate results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

You can do this with programming. One of the sample files here may help
you get started:

Under Filters, look for 'Product List by Category', or 'Product List by
Week Number'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List