Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quiz.xls

Hi, my friend has sent me a quiz.xls. Iam able to answer few of them. I
thought of finding the answers in the xls. opened the VB editor..but
not able to find the code. Please somebody help me how this type of xls
are created. and how to find the answers...also please tell me how
should I create my own quiz.xls.

Thanks a lot.
Gautam

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
It's a bit hard to comment on this without seeing it but most of these
things I've seen aren't reliant on any code. They generally make use of
hidden ranges, named ranges, conditional formulae etc.
You could find another example of such a thing in the following forum
http://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?SPID=68
You'll need to search for a thread titled "Cute Quiz"
Enjoy
;-)

gautamvt wrote in message
Hi, my friend has sent me a quiz.xls. Iam able to answer few of them. I
thought of finding the answers in the xls. opened the VB editor..but
not able to find the code. Please somebody help me how this type of xls
are created. and how to find the answers...also please tell me how
should I create my own quiz.xls.

Thanks a lot.
Gautam

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks Loomah, I just found the answers...there is a hidden sheet an
inthat again two columns are hidden..Iam not able to find how to vie
those hidden columns but able to view the hidden sheet. each answer i
checked against some cells in those hidden columns. what I did is o
sheet change event. I am prompting the answers by pointing those hidde
cells in the hidden sheet.

do you know how to make the hidden columns visible?

Thanks,
Gauta