Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can a column of numbers be set to mix up in random order

If I had a column of numbers, can I set excel to randomly mix up the numbers
in no particular order?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

if your column has 100 rows then next to that column type
=rand()*100
and copy the formula down
Next select the 2 columns and sort using second column

The new column is a randomly sorted column