Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CELL CONTENTS WRITE TO TAB NAME

I know there is a way to reference a worksheet name in a cell. Is there an
automated way to name the sheet based on a cells contents? I have summary
sheet with 200 names on it. Each name should have a corresponding worksheet.
So, I want cell A1 with name1 to automatically name sheet2 as name1, and so
on. That way, we have to update only the summary sheet and the worksheets
will always co-incide.