Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar Control (Embeded) - Populate thru a command button

I have inserted a 'embedded' calendar control by going into 'more controls'
& choosing Calendar control 9.0.
It works fine & I've even got it linked to a cell to show the dates chosen.

I would want this Calendar popping up only when a command button is clicked.
It just doesnt seem to work as there's no name for this calendar.

I'm quite familiar with how this works with user forms but not with this
embedded image. The name of the whole calendar appears as
=EMBED("MSCAL.Calendar.7","")

I usually use (formxxxx.show) to opening a user form, but this doesnt
work in this situation with an embedded image.

Appreciate any advice

Thx, Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try something like

Worksheets("Sheet1").OLEObjects("Calendar1").Visib le = True
' OR
Worksheets("Sheet1").OLEObjects("Calendar1").Visib le = False

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson