vbsolo

Default insert query into excell sheet to update excell sheet and pivot table

Hi every one,

This is my first post in this forum, hope I will get some reply,
I have made pivot tabel just by copying the data in excll sheet and
generate pivot table, is there any way that I could define sql quer in
my excell shett so that I just run the query and it will update the
excell sheet and pivot table or just pivot atbel by it self, or any
other way to generate pivot table diynamicaly, my point is to creat a
pivot table and give it to my boss, and it will be updateable by one or
two click.
Looking forward for oyu reply.

Many thanks

--