fluffy

Default Finding Duplicates

I have a spreadsheet that has in column A an account number and in column D
the another account number tied to the first. However, the report also has
the tied account number from column D in column A and vice versa. I need to
find the duplicate listing of accounts and remove one of the rows. Is there
a formula that can do this.
Anne Troy

See this, Fluffy:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"fluffy" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that has in column A an account number and in column D
the another account number tied to the first. However, the report also
has
the tied account number from column D in column A and vice versa. I need
find the duplicate listing of accounts and remove one of the rows. Is
there
a formula that can do this.

fluffy

This only helps me identifyif there are duplicates in column A. My
spreadsheet looks something like this. What I am trying to reduce my
spreadsheet to is rows 1, 2, 4, 5. Rows 3 & 6 & 7 are the same as rows 1 & 2
& 4 but in opposite order. I hope this makes sense

1111 0 a 2222
1234 0 a 5678
2222 0 b 1111
2345 0 a 7890