Sherry

Default Excel Printing and Page Setup

Have a excel document with multiple tabs that was created by an end user and
when the user prints the entire document to an HP Laserjet 4 printer it
prints fine.

When the end user sends the excel document to her manager and he prints the
document, the printer is asking him to load a A9 paper. It will not print
the spreadsheet until you load that paper.

The end user that created the document sends the document to severl other
people that have various printers. Some of them can print the document fine
while others can not.

Trying to figure out, why the document can print on some printers while
others it is asking your to insert a differnt page size other than letter.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Rech

Have a excel document

Fyi, Word has documents, PowerPoint has presentations and Excel has
workbooks.

File, Page Setup allows the paper type to be set. If the printer tells
Excel that the paper specified in page setup is not in the printer then
you'll get this message. So I'd check each worksheet's page setup paper
type (each worksheet is independent) and change it to a type every printer
has.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP