Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In cell editing

With in cell edting turned on and while in edit mode, many times the formula
covers the adjacent cell(s) so that adjacent cell(s) cannot be accessed to
include it in the formula by clicking on it. Is there a way to move or
position the expanded cell formula box while editing to get it out of the way
so that I can point to an adjacent cell while in edit mode?
I realize I could turn off edit in cell but prefer to keep it enabled.
Thanks for any suggestions.
--
Dewayne