Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Worksheet Password Protection

I have seen in here that someone has asked the question on how to unprotect a
worksheet when the password has been lost or forgotten. The answer given is
something about a macro being written. My problem here is i need to format a
worksheet it is password protected the person no longer works here and I do
not know how to write macros
--
Christina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

see below for instructions on how to install a macro

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/install.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Christina" wrote in message
I have seen in here that someone has asked the question on how to unprotect
worksheet when the password has been lost or forgotten. The answer given
is
something about a macro being written. My problem here is i need to
format a
worksheet it is password protected the person no longer works here and I
do
not know how to write macros
--
Christina

Junior Member

hello
You can use PDS Excel password unlocker software to recover excel protection within minutes. Just click on - http://www.removeexcelprotection.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post