Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hanspeter W.

Default Function =Zelle("Dateiname")

This german function is no more working in Excel 2007 Beta
Also when converting a document the function is not adapted.
The function works with =Zelle("filename")
I think this is an error and should be corrected.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

I'm not sure how far the team have got with non-English versions, but it
works in my English version. Does it come up in the intellisense list when
you type =Zelle???

Remember too, the file will need to have been saved once

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Hanspeter W." wrote in message
This german function is no more working in Excel 2007 Beta
Also when converting a document the function is not adapted.
The function works with =Zelle("filename")
I think this is an error and should be corrected.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hanspeter W.

Thank you Nick Hodge,
Yes, when I type =Zelle, I can select "filename"
But according to the help and to the earlier excel-versons, it should be
possible to select "Dateiname"
I think the translation is here not finished.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

I'd agree if the intellisense works

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"Hanspeter W." wrote in message

Thank you Nick Hodge,
Yes, when I type =Zelle, I can select "filename"
But according to the help and to the earlier excel-versons, it should be
possible to select "Dateiname"
I think the translation is here not finished.

Creating a Custom Excel Function to Calculate Gini Coefficients [email protected] Excel Worksheet Functions 3 February 21st 06 11:15 PM
Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Hyperlinks using R[1]C[1] and offset function in its cell referenc Elijah-Dadda Excel Worksheet Functions 0 March 5th 05 04:31 AM
Conversion SVC Excel Worksheet Functions 9 February 28th 05 03:29 PM
HOW CAN I GET OFFICE 2003 EXCEL BASIC TO NEST FUNCTIONS LIKE EXCE. Robert AS Excel Worksheet Functions 4 December 2nd 04 11:49 AM