Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Clash

Default Get product only when you have price and amount in stock

I have a column as price of item, in a row.
The other column has Quantity in stock, in a row.
If I have quantity only, how do I get it not to return a product in the next
cell, till I enter in the price?
Last cell in the row
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marcelo

Just to understand, you have:

Sample
A B C
1 Price # Product
2 $100.00 5 $500,00
3 $ 50.00 10 $500.00
4 3 $ 0

if you do not have price or if it's 0 the product will be zero also.

pleae feeback if I am in the correct way to try to solve you isue

regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Clash" escreveu:

I have a column as price of item, in a row.
The other column has Quantity in stock, in a row.
If I have quantity only, how do I get it not to return a product in the next
cell, till I enter in the price?
Last cell in the row

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips

You don't say how you get a product, but logically it is

=IF(price_cell="","",get_the_product)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips