Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers

Default I want to convert USD to Euro?

I think you will simply have to build a table of conversion rates and perhaps
use VLOOKUP or write your own conversion routine if you need to handle
multiple currencies.

If it only USD to EURO then just get the current exchange rate and multiple
USD by this rate.

(I assume your note refers to the Euro Conversion tool?)

"ledireland" wrote:

When I try to convet the currency there is no option for united states dollar
or other currencies outside the euro zone. Can anyone help.

Thanks