Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to fix my spreadsheet from showing formula to showing answer

I know it should be a simple fix but in Excel 2007, I can't find where (or
how I did it in the first place) to fix the cell in my spreadsheet to show
the actual Sum and not the formula - Help please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

SimplyQuick,

CTRL+~ should work. The ~ is located next to the 1.

--
--Thomas [PBD]
Working hard to make working easy.

"SimplyQuick" wrote:

I know it should be a simple fix but in Excel 2007, I can't find where (or
how I did it in the first place) to fix the cell in my spreadsheet to show
the actual Sum and not the formula - Help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy
Edit/ Paste Special/ Values
--
David Biddulph

"SimplyQuick" wrote in message
I know it should be a simple fix but in Excel 2007, I can't find where (or
how I did it in the first place) to fix the cell in my spreadsheet to show
the actual Sum and not the formula - Help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to fix my spreadsheet from showing formula to showing answ

Thanks Thomas ---- some of these keyboard shortcuts slip away. I really
appreciate the help.