nesser522

Default When I print but not in print preview

Print preview for a worksheet I have looks good, but when I print, one row
has what looks like a light border under it (although this is not showing up
on the cell formatting). I tried printing to another printer and it still
shows up. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it?
Dave Peterson

Any chance you have a small drawing object (line/shrunken textbox/rectangle)
that's causing the trouble?

Edit|Goto Special|check Objects.

Maybe it was a shape that got squished (technical term!).

--

Dave Peterson