Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Enter CO2 in a cell.
2. Use your mouse to select just the "2"
3. Right click, choose Format Cells..., check Superscript
4. Determine why you want the 2 superscripted, when everyone else uses
subscripts.

Fred

"Help writing chemical no. scripts" <Help writing chemical no.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It might not refer to carbon dioxide!
--
Bernard V Liengme