Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

Default Date and Time

The answer is yes, you can do this. But the specifics depend on the format
of the data you've got for hours and time. For example, if I've got 3/25/06
11:00 in one cell and 8:00 in another, then I can just add them together. If
I've got 3/25/06 11:00 in A1 and 8 in B1 (representing 8 hours), then my
formula would be =a1+b1/24. (the number 1 represents a day to Excel; if
you're using 1 to represent an hour, we have to divide by 24 to get in sync).

"Nurse in need of HELP" wrote:

I need to know how to add hours to a time. Example: I am trying to schedule
medicine administration to one patient with three different medicines
administered at different times. Does Excel allow you to do this?