Smint

Default Pulling larger numbers from group

How would I be able to pull 3 of the largest numbers in a list of 4 numbers
and list them in their own cells right next them.
IE.
100 100
80 80
20 70
70

Where the smallest number is left out but the three highest are displayed.
Thanks
Paul B

Smint, here is one way, = LARGE(A1:A4,1) = LARGE(A1:A4,2) =
LARGE(A1:A4,3)
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Smint" wrote in message
How would I be able to pull 3 of the largest numbers in a list of 4
numbers
and list them in their own cells right next them.
IE.
100 100
80 80
20 70
70

Where the smallest number is left out but the three highest are displayed.
Thanks

Paul B

Your welcome
--