E Halliday

Default Mixing chart types

I have a chart made up of bar and lines at the moment. But on one of the
bars we would like to show another figure - as in a stacked - is there anyway
I can change just one of the bars into a stacked chart?

Many thanks in advance

John Mansfield

E,

As an example using the range A1:D5, this data set-up will give you a
combination clustered column - stacked column - line chart:

Series 1 Series 2 Series 3
2003 5 3 3
4 4
2004 6 4
3 2

Use the Chart Wizard an choose the stacked column option to build the
initial chart. Then convert the third series to a line.

Another illustration can be found he

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...d_column_line/

For a variery of combination charting techniques:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...mboCharts.html

John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com