Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default text boxes drawn objects do not appear on chart

Hello
Within Excel, if I draw several arrows or text boxes on a chart, some of
them will not appear on the chart after I am finished. This is especially
true if I try to paste the chart as metafile into a Word document. Even when
I format the plot area to "no color", the objects still do not appear. Some
appear, and some don't. Additionally, if I bring them all to the front, they
still do not appear. Any suggestions on how to avoid this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Select the chart before clicking on the button to draw the shape. This
embeds the shape in the chart. If the chart is not selected, the shape just
floats over the worksheet, and may be in front of or behind the chart, but
it is separate.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP