a_ryan1972

Default print excel columns on less pages

I have a spreadsheet 3 columns wide x 180 pages. I'd like to snake the
columns to use less paper. Can you tell me what the VB code is to do this?
Thanks.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

My Excel add-in "Side by Side" does that.
Available - free - upon direct request.
Remove xxx from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA
XX

"zblond1" wrote in message ...
I have a list of data in 3 columns which prints on 23 pages. I would like to
repeat the columns to print on fewer pages. Is there an easier way than cut
and paste? I looked into the page setup, but I didn't find anything that
would convert the data like Word would to print several columns on one page.
Thanks for any suggestions.