The Hamburger36

Default How do I sort a horizontal worksheet to create a vertical table

In XP (WIN2000) I need to sort items in a vertical column (Results), taken
from a weekly schedule Mon thru SAT; these days are listed side by
side(horizontally) each day having o to 8 entries (vertically). The Results
column should list items one after the other, leaving no blanks or duplicates.
Daily items fall either into category one or two followed with an account
number.
The desired end result will be two tables, #1 and #2 each listing account #
and date.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Peo Sjoblom

I am not sure I understand, do you just want the table flipped vertically?
If so copy the table, select a cell outside the range and do editpaste
special and select transpose
To remove duplicates first use advanced filter, to remove blanks just select
the table, press F5 and select blanks, press ctrl + - (hyphen/minus)and
delete entire row if the whole row is empty

Peo Sjoblom

"The Hamburger36" <The wrote in
message ...
#