Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlerh

Default Embedded Object Flickering

I am using Excel 2003 and Windows XP, and I get an annoying flicker whenever
I insert a Word document into an Excel spreadsheet.

The "flickering" is similar to the kind I have run into with MS Access.
(see http://allenbrowne.com/ser-46.html), but I am not seeing how this could
be a related problem because this is an embedded object, not an unattached
label.

Anyone seen this before?