Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JZygmun

Default I get an error message that says "Cannot shift object off a page"

I keep getting an error message that says "Cannot shift object off a page"
when I try to hide columns in excel. How do I avoid this? What does it
mean? Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

This usually means somewhere among the cells being hidden there is a shape
which risks being pushed off the edge of the sheet if you hide the columns.
This might be a comment, which is actually a shape which is usually hidden.
You either have to move, resize, or delete the shape.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______