Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bombayterror

Default Keyboard shortcut

my xls file has almost 6 worksheet that have to keep switching between.
Is there a keyboard shortcut I can use to switch between worksheet
without using a mouse to click on the sheet I need to use

thanks

--
bombayterror
bombayterror's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22855

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Umlas

Ctrl/Page Up or Ctrl/Page Down will switch to the previous/next sheets
respectively.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"bombayterror"
wrote in message
news:bombayterror.21td5a_1137559802.4352@excelforu m-nospam.com...

my xls file has almost 6 worksheet that have to keep switching between.
Is there a keyboard shortcut I can use to switch between worksheet
without using a mouse to click on the sheet I need to use

thanks

--
bombayterror
bombayterror's Profile: