Lemmy

Default My gridlines wont print. Even though i have gone thr print opts?

When trying to outling gridlines on an excell spreadsheet, i can get them on
print and print preview. However, even after going through the print options
and turning on the option to print gridlines and making sure they are
coloured, they still dont print. I have checked my margins and all that sort
of thing but i only get the outling boarder and not the gridlines themselves.

Can anyone please point out the little thing i am not getting right?