Suzanne Graham

Default How do I calculate the area under a curve in an Excel graph?

I am trying to calculate the area under a curve in an excel graph, can anyone
help?
Thanks very much
Max

Try this post by Bernie Dietrick:
http://tinyurl.com/d4hdt

Also, check out Bernard V Liengme's page at:
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...UnderCurve.htm
--
Rgds
Max
"Suzanne Graham" <Suzanne wrote in message
I am trying to calculate the area under a curve in an excel graph, can

anyone
help?
Thanks very much

Bernard Liengme

Look at my website www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips
Also, if the curve is smooth, you could use LINEST to get a formula for the
best fit and integrate this (how's your calculus?)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme