Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to make a default font for a precise row

I want to have a default font for each row in an excel sheet is that possible
?!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Start a new workbook.
Change the font (and anything else you want) for each row
Save the file as a template (*.xlt)

Use that when you want to have this ability.

If you want this for each new workbook (it seems strange to me), save the file
in your XLStart folder and name it book.xlt.

--

Dave Peterson